titel

titel

Sonntag, 19. März 2017

Just_Dance_Disney_Party_2_EUR_WiiU-ABSTRAKT

Just_Dance_Disney_Party_2_EUR_WiiU-ABSTRAKT

[​IMG]

▼Beschreibung▼

Werde Teil deiner Lieblingssongs, mit Spielszenen, die von oben genannten Disney Channel-Sendungen inspiriert wurden!

Mit Songs der beliebtesten Disney-Filme und -Sendungen:
Austin & Ally - A billion hits, Can you feel it?, Chasin' the beat of my heart, Me and you
Descendants - Be our guest, Did i mention?, Evil like me, Set it off, Rotten to the core
Girl Meets World - Take on the world
Gils vs. Monster - Had me @ Hello
I didn't do it - Time of our lives
K.C. Undercover - Keep it undercover
Liv and Maddie - Better in stereo, you me and the beat, What a girl is
Teen Beach Movie - Cruisin' for a bruisin'
Teen Beach 2 - Falling for ya, Gotta be me, Right where i wanna be, That's how we do, Twist your frown upside down
Violetta - En mi mundo, Hoy somos mas
Zapped - Too much





Plattform: WiiU /EUR
Sprache: Multi inkl. Deutsch
Größe: ca. 6,5GB
Format: WUD
Hoster: Share-Online.biz | Uploaded.to

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Bedanken nicht vergessen!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen